Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Keyword News: [too short]

Yahoo! Alerts Yahoo! News - My Alerts - Edit Alert
Wednesday, November 30, 2011 6:54 PM PST
Not quite ready to trade in my car to save the planet
Ross Valley Reporter Wed, 30 Nov 2011 15:08 PM PST
I try hard to be a good environmentalist. Really. And I often proselytize sustainability. To anyone in earshot. If it appears IĆ¢€™m apt to get a headache from wearing my halo too tight, or to sprain my arm patting myself on the back, you should know that, according to more than a few of my fellow greenies, I fall way short.




See more news stories that match my keyword


You received this email because you subscribed to Yahoo! Alerts. Use this link to unsubscribe from this alert. To change your communications preferences for other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your Marketing Preferences. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy Policy. Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.
\"\"

No comments:

Post a Comment